[fedora-india] National Institute of Technology workshop report

Tue Mar 24 13:44:29 UTC 2009

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 7:12 PM, Debarshi Ray <debarshi.ray at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Lovely report. Thank you. Have the students been told about this
>> mailing list and, #fedora-india as well ?
>
> Wait, wait. You are in for a nice suprise. :-)

Along the lines of you are eager to meet me ? And, I should be afraid ? ;)

On a serious note, yes, I'd wait for it. Primarily because I'd like to
see if this kind of high touch workshops work out to be good. Then,
since we have alumni from various institutes, landing up on the alma
mater is a good idea.

Sent from: Calcutta WB India.