[fedora-india] Command line apps - packaging wishlist

Gireesh sgireeshmail at gmail.com
Thu May 7 23:43:53 UTC 2009

>when we r right java programm in fedora by use in terimal hw to compiler that program and execute
>tell me that one

Please use English. This is the India list and most people here are
not native English speakers. You got to accommodate them by typing in
clear sentences.  Probably more time is spent understanding hw as
"how" and r as "are" than it would take to type it out.

Gmail includes a spell checker. Even if you don't use it, at least see
what it underlines in red.

--
Gireesh