[fedora-india] Sendmail setup assistance on Fedora 10

Ritesh Sinha sinha.k.ritesh at gmail.com
Sun May 10 13:29:33 UTC 2009

Rishikesh,

Have you tried any of the howtos available on the internet? You can
find some good tips here

http://www.falkotimme.com/howtos/sendmail_smtp_auth_tls/

You might also consider postfix which is slightly easier to setup than
sendmail.

A guide for that can be found here
http://www.falkotimme.com/howtos/sendmail_smtp_auth_tls/

Regards,