[fedora-india] What software is missing in the Fedora repository?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sun May 10 14:40:03 UTC 2009

On 05/10/2009 08:01 PM, Ankur Sinha wrote:

> Okay.. I think I get it.. This looks like the tougher part, as compared
> to just building the package.. I'll work on it.
>
> @Rahul Thanks for your help.

No problem.

Building a package is a relatively small portion of maintaining the
software in the repository. The majority of time for any actively used
software would be in handling bug reports. patches related to that,
handling updates etc. We do have a lack of documented guidelines that
convey the whole picture. I am working on that but my plate is full at
the moment.