[fedora-india] Packaging RPM presentation

Gireesh sgireeshmail at gmail.com
Mon May 11 11:10:22 UTC 2009

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 3:17 PM, Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan at gmail.com> wrote:

> I believe this should be sufficient to get started with, and
> subsequent use-cases for various packaging guidelines can be done in a
> hands-on workshop with support from wiki documentation, discussion on
> mailing lists, and IRC.

First, let me appreciate you on the great work done! And yes, I love
humor :-)  My RPM building and usage skills would probably fit a
single postcard yet l I felt quite comfortable reading it through.

I know I am bit late to respond but I feel a little differentiation
between user input and system generated output (in terms of color or
font) would be helpful.

--
Gireesh