[fedora-india] Re: Fedora-india Digest, Vol 21, Issue 18

Aveek Sen aveeksn at gmail.com
Tue May 12 16:19:18 UTC 2009

Hi Sankarshan !,

>> This is to continue what I had suggested about press releases. I am

Sorry. I made a mistake. Actually sometime back I had suggested in the
Fedora Ambasadors' mailing list about press releases & marketing. I
was expounding on that.

>> pasting two links on Firefox & its add-on Hyperwords' discussion in
>> the technical columns --
>> The Times Of India, a reputed national daily in
>> India--http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/msid-1004341,prtpage-1.cms
>>
>> The Economist------http://www.economist.com/science/tq/displaystory.cfm?story_id=11482527
>
> I lost the context here - what was the initial discussion about ? I am
> certain that others would like to know that too.

I was suggesting press releases of Fedora in particular & FOSS in
general along lines of coverage of Firefox in technical columns of
important national dailies. Please refer to the two links to view two
such articles.

> --
> http://www.gutenberg.net - Fine literature digitally re-published
> http://www.plos.org - Public Library of Science
> http://www.creativecommons.org - Flexible copyright for creative work
>

> Sent from Pune, MH, India

Cheers,
Aveek Sen,
First year student of Electronics & Comminication Engineering,
Fedora Ambassador,
NIT Agartala,
India.

aveeksn at gmail.com