[fedora-india] DVD for pending freemedia requests.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Wed May 20 03:27:56 UTC 2009

Hi,

We are reaching another release.We have a few pending freemedia requests,
and I have a few excess DVDs, which can be used to fulfill the pending requests.

Someone from these cities please volunteer, I shall send you the DVDs.

Only thing to note is, you need to be a freemedia member, and you can ask the
person to collect the DVDs directly from you.

Here is a breakup of most demanding regions:

Pending request (Total ~550)

Chennai:           ~40
Mumbai:            ~25
Delhi + GZB:     ~50
Bangalore:        ~50
Ahmedabad      ~20
Pune                 ~25
HYDERABAD    ~45
                        255

Please let me know if you can take up this (please do), I shall ship
the media to you.

Also if you have a number of freemedia requests, which you can find by
simply searching the freemedia trac with your location, please let me know.

Thanks.

Susmit.

ssh
0x86DD170A