[fedora-india] DVD for pending freemedia requests.

Nilesh J. Vaghela electromech at electromech.info
Wed May 20 10:26:38 UTC 2009

Hi,

susmit shannigrahi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are reaching another release.We have a few pending freemedia requests,
> and I have a few excess DVDs, which can be used to fulfill the pending requests.
>
> Pending request (Total ~550)
>
> Chennai:           ~40
> Mumbai:            ~25
> Delhi + GZB:     ~50
> Bangalore:        ~50
> Ahmedabad      ~20

We can take for Ahmedabad no need to send DVD we have.
Even Gujarat.

Will call everybody and let them collect from my office address.

In case if you come across person just give my address.

We had distributed around 600 Fedora 10 DVDs to most of the education
institutes and individual also. We do have 400 fedora 10 stickers DVD
stickers with me, Let me know anybody would like to have it.

> Pune                 ~25
> HYDERABAD    ~45
> ------------------------
>                         255
>

> Please let me know if you can take up this (please do), I shall ship
> the media to you.
>
> Also if you have a number of freemedia requests, which you can find by
> simply searching the freemedia trac with your location, please let me know.
>
> Thanks.

Thanks

--
Nilesh Vaghela