[fedora-india] Fedora 11 Media for LUGs in India.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Thu May 21 04:01:46 UTC 2009

Hi all,

We are happy to let you know that Fedora 11 is coming up on 2nd June,

Keeping the demand in mind and to ensure easy availability, we have
arranged for Master copies of Fedora 11 for LUGs (without any charge).

Any LUG with a proper contact person, is entitled to receive master
copies of Fedora media from Fedora India.

If you wish to receive media, you can either update[1] this page, or
you can send me a mail at susmit AT fedoraproject DOT org.

Please forward this message to LUGs  that you know exists and you may
be a member of.

Thanks for your support to fedora.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F11_For_Indian_LUGs

Susmit.