[fedora-india] Gujarat ( INDIA ) introduce open source at 12th standard syllabus with @ 50% weightage.

Nilesh J. Vaghela electromech at electromech.info
Fri May 22 17:53:22 UTC 2009

Hi,

>> I thought let me share you the efforts of people like us and success story ,
>> the introduction of open source mainly LINUX is now part of official
>> syllabus of Gujarat 12th standard computer subject.

People like us means , all the people who involve in open source and
community, it does not means me.

Again I am  posting link for more clarity. The people make this happens
are : ----

   4. What are the hurdles you come across? If you can disclose who are
      the team members?

Answer: No comments on the parts of hurdles. To name a few Prof. R P
Soni, Ms Sonal Jain, Mr. M T Savaliya and others

:---

The contact email address is given in link only.

      http://www.vglug.info/q-with-mr-harshal-arolkar-gujarat-education-board-12-standard-computer-subject-open-source

Thanks to Mr. Harshal and His team and their 7 years of efforts.

--
Nilesh Vaghela
ElectroMech