[fedora-india] Wordpress Linux Theme Required

Gaurav Prabhu g5_fosslover at yahoo.in
Sat May 30 12:42:14 UTC 2009

Hello,

I will be starting a blog dedicated to Linux in a couple of days. I am searching for a good Wordpress Theme which would suit my site's theme i.e. Open Source/GNU Linux. My site will mostly concentrate on Fedora & ubuntu, so a blue theme like Fedora solar will look good. I searched around but was unable to get a good theme. All I got was Windows Vista. Is there any Wordpress Theme designed to use for A Linux blog? Please help me find one.

      Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to http://in.movies.yahoo.com/