[fedora-india] Re: [Ambassadors] Upcoming events in India

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 09:39:43 UTC 2009

Hi,

--- On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 11:42 AM, Chitlesh GOORAH
<chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com> wrote:
| I came across this blog post today
| http://pramode.net/2009/11/04/a-lot-of-pythonfoss-events-in-november
\--

Pramode has been very active in embedded/open hardware initiatives in
Thrissur, and in Kerala, India. We have done workshops at
Thiruvananthapuram (also known as Trivandrum), Kerala earlier. I have
presented Fedora Electronic Lab to them.

http://pramode.net/2009/03/11/national-seminar-on-embedded-design-with-gnulinux/#more-492

---
| I would appreciate if someone could drop by and have a look how
| fedora's and FEL's exposure is doing during these events and
| ultimately using your ambassador powers provide some inputs which can
| benefit the opensource eco-system.
\--

http://fossee.in is a Python initiative, headed by Prof. Prabhu
Ramachandran [1], from IIT, Mumbai. Any Fedora Electronic Lab tools
pertaining to Python and scientific computing are useful in their
events.

You can also contact Jeffrey [2] from Thrissur who has done prototype
boards with PCB for Arduino, for example. He is also writing an
article for LFY [3] on gEDA.

Regards,

SK

[1] http://www.aero.iitb.ac.in/~prabhu/