[fedora-india] F12 almost out: What are your plans for a release event??

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 09:51:59 UTC 2009

hi,

I just checked up the Fedora Ambassadors India page. We have a
*staggering* 112 ambassadors !! :D

So, with F12 out in about 30 hours, I wanted to hold a meeting
@#fedora-india where hopefully *all* these ambassadors would get
together to discuss their plans for release events?

Such a meeting was already convened @#fedora-ambassadors for APAC[1]
(headed by David Ramsey). I was hoping for a meeting more India
specific.

Please decide a good time. People who'd like to head the meeting should
please raise their hands.

How's 21st Saturday or 22nd Sunday for everyone?

btw, do we have meetbot functioning on #fedora-india?

regards,
Ankur

[1]
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2009-November/msg00058.html