[fedora-india] Re: FOSS.IN CfP is out. Lets plan about it.

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 05:54:55 UTC 2009

Hi,

--- On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 2:49 PM, Joerg Simon
<jsimon at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
| oh that is sad - i always wanted to meet the person who made this great
| presentations!
\--

No worries. Yes, my attendance to national, international
(un)conferences is very poor. I really appreciate the good work being
done by F/OSS events in major cities, and my best wishes are always
with them.

But my focus/attention is on places that need F/OSS presence, and
hence, I need to dedicate and spend enough time for them. If I have to
sacrifice my time, visits to F/OSS events, I am willing to pay the
price for it. I also hope the organizers understand what I am doing,
and forgive me for that.

It is a small world, so we will definitely meet in some
(un)conference, some day for sure.

Regards,

SK

--