[fedora-india] wireless Broadband (reliance and tata )setup - command line howto

Rakesh Pandit rakesh.pandit at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 15:51:23 UTC 2009

2009/10/28 ElectroMech wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I have created small howto to connect wireless broadband Reliance and Tata
> with command line.
>
> So now you can use it with a linux which do not have GUI also.
>
> http://vglug.info/linux-rhel54-feroda-11-reliance-tata-wireless-broadband-command-line-howto

[..]

I searched this funda 2 years ago and found enough reference to material.

Gone are days when I used to use wvdialconf to generate conf file and
wvdial to connect to network. (Also do some hack (stupid mode = 1)).
Times have changed and we have Network Manager since ages now. It
would make sense to mention that ... but I guess it is so easy to
configure wireless with Network Manager that you don't really need
steps.

--
Rakesh Pandit
https://fedoraproject.org/