[fedora-india] Extending membership map for other groups.

Fri Oct 30 12:58:16 UTC 2009

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 11:39 AM, susmit shannigrahi
<thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:

> The membership map which was only for ambassadors so far can now
> easily be extended to any FAS group.
> Have a look here: https://fedoraproject.org/membership-map/index.html

Susmit, thanks for doing this. This is much appreciated. There is a
sizeable portion of the country that seems to be bereft of
Ambassadors. Is it because the location data is missing or, is it
truly that we do not have Ambassadors ?

> If you want map of a particular group, let me know.
> I remember Rahul wanted packager membership-map. Is that request stiil in place?

I have sent you a set of requested maps off-list. Would be looking
forward to them. Would you be blogging about this as well ?

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>

Sent from Brisbane, CA, United States