[fedora-india] fedora tshirt

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 04:43:30 UTC 2009

>From where, in India, can I get a fedora tshirt?

We generally provide the working ambassadors with a single one for
his/her personal use.
But given the shipping cost, it is preferred if someone can collect it
personally.

> How much will it cost if I
> order in bulk for my LUG members? And what will be the cost for a single
> piece?

Why don't you produce it yourself(Same goes for DVDs. and other
goodies) and sell it?
That would allow you to generate some revenue for your LUG.

For this, you need to ask permission from the board first, and as you
are already contributing to Fedora, it should not be much of a
problem.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/LogoIdeas#Can_I_use_this_logo_to_brand_goods_and_sell_them_for_profit.3F

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal:Trademark_guidelines#Non-software_goods

Thanks.