[fedora-india] fedora tshirt

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 11:54:25 UTC 2009

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 10:13 AM, susmit shannigrahi <
thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:

> We generally provide the working ambassadors with a single one for
> his/her personal use.

I requested one during my last workshop but I guess there was some problem
in shipping it.

> But given the shipping cost, it is preferred if someone can collect it
> personally.
>
>From where can I collect it?

Actually HRIT is a private college in Ghaziabad. I have a friend there who
is interested in having one or two workshops there. I have said yes and was
wondering if I can get a t-shirt for the event.

--
Aditya Patawari
Join Live DVD SIG : https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/LiveDVD