[fedora-india] Fedora Activity Day @Pune, mukt.in and, general expense claim bits

sankarshan sankarshan at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 6 13:01:31 UTC 2010

If you aren't attending either of the events mentioned in the subject
or, have no expenses which are required to be reimbursed you can
safely skip reading this mail.

However, if you fall into any of the categories, please make sure:

- you have a ticket on the fedora-india trac
- you have an ACK from me on the expense (ticket, expense)
- you have the original receipts [1]
- you have filed the claim as quickly as you possibly could [2]

If you are participating at the FAD, please use the wiki page to
indicate your date of arrival and departure. That would help Rahul
coordinate the lodgings. We are limited in terms of choices inside of
Magarpatta City and, the quicker we have the data, the easier it is
for us.

As usual, <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sankarshan/Questions>
and, <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sankarshan/Event_Questions>
are the FAQ URLs

As an aside, if you are attending an event, or, organizing one, it is
expected that you'll blog about it and, perhaps post a few pictures.

/sankarshan

[1] e-tickets are accepted for flights, but for everything else I need
the originals mailed to me.
[2] if you delay, you could end up in situations where we have just
ended a quarter (our quarters start from March and go MAM, JJA, SON
and DJF) or, we have just closed our books wherein it becomes
extremely quirky for me to process the claim through the system. Till
date I have not waited for RHT finance to process the claim I make on
your behalf before transferring monies to your account. In case of a
quirk, I'd wait. So, expect delay in payment.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>