[fedora-india] networking GUI in KDE (f13)

pavithran pavithran.s at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 23:09:52 UTC 2010

Hi,
I am using F13 with KDE as default desktop and is updated to the latest . I
am unable to use the existing GUI for configuring the network .

In system settings -> Network Connections My wired connections tab is
disabled. The only tab which was enabled was VPN which I dont need.

I am currently using commandline tools to configure internet but wanted to
show the desktop to some newbies ( yeah its developmental but is latest :))
hence would love to see a GUI which works !

Regards,
Pavithran

--
pavithran sakamuri