[fedora-india] Hi all

Aniket Suryavanshi kietans at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 21:36:56 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 11:48 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 04/15/2010 11:39 PM, Dharmit Shah wrote:
> ... I am
> > willing to do RHCE after my graduation studies get over in June this
> > year. I guess that's enough for an intro. :)
>
> Welcome to Fedora India.   Are you interested in contributing?
>
> Rahul

What contributions can be done by graduate students to the Fedora community.
Students who have some knowledge of:

   - programming in C, C++, Java, C#
   - operating system components
   - database system concepts (creating databases, writing queries, etc. in
   Oracle and MS SQL Server)
   - web technologies (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, XML, XSLT)

Any other typical contributions expected from graduate students or beginners
towards the Fedora community?

--
*Aniket Suryavanshi*
B.Sc. (Computer Science) student, India.