[fedora-india] Task list

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 07:58:48 UTC 2010

> Ankur Sinha:  tomtom and nautilus-pastebin extension configured to use
> fpaste by default

regarding tomtom,

I just started to build this,

[Ankur1 at localhost lelutin-tomtom-4f515cb]$ python setup.py --help

This script requires setuptools version 0.6c11 to run (even to display
help).  I will attempt to download it for you (from
http://pypi.python.org/packages/2.6/s/setuptools/), but
you may need to enable firewall access for this script first.
I will start the download in 15 seconds.

[Ankur1 at localhost lelutin-tomtom-4f515cb]$ rpm -qa | grep python | grep
setup

python-setuptools-0.6c9-5.fc12.noarch

so looks like I need to request the maintainer to update the
python-setuptools to proceed.

--
regards,
Ankur