[fedora-india] Introductory workshop on GNU autotools

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 07:44:06 UTC 2010

On 04/26/2010 11:14 AM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I will be conducting an introductory workshop on GNU autotools in
> #fedora-classroom on 03 May, 2010 at 13:30 UTC. The aim of the
> classroom is to get people started on autotoolizing C code.

You can find more info about Fedora classroom sessions at

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom

I had a chance to talk to Kevin Fenzi who leads the classroom effort and
we have decided to collaborate on the online workshops.  I have added my
RPM Packaging workshop link in this page and we will be listing future
workshops initiated by Fedora India team in the same place as well.  All
future announcements on this will be sent to the announce mailing list
as well as here.   I have talked to a few folks on doing sessions on
I18N, L10N,  Python and Vala and I will look out for someone to do a
session on debugging as well.  Keep an eye out for all this in the
coming weeks.