[fedora-india] Event Report - InstallFest at COEP

Tue Aug 3 07:00:55 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 11:53 AM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:

> Once the students there have enough familiarity to understand the
> basics,  for instance, able to type commands on a terminal and
> understand the lying concepts,  we could walk them through more
> exercises to help them get started.  When you believe you have a team at
> that stage,  let me know and we can discuss specific plans.

I am yet to discuss with Kushal his feedback from the event. However,
I'd suggest that we keep the gap between the installation fest and,
the next possible session as small as possible. We could even perhaps
look at an impromptu weekend session of re-visiting all those who
installed and, responding to their queries. Sayamindu has always
pointed out the need for us to create a meta-FAQ that is built up via
such events. This may be a good time for it.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>