[fedora-india] New Group to people who wants to start open source

Arun Prakash arunprakash.t at live.com
Tue Aug 3 16:19:26 UTC 2010

Hi sir,

The objective of the group "FOSSIS" is to make the people to use open source . Now everybody in our college is loaded with Windows XP Operating System (Pirated).Also for only one OS lab we use pirated REDHAT , which is formated when the semester ends.My University is also not supporting open source. So i am preparing my friends , to use open source so that they get some basic knowledge of open source.They are very new to open source , so i planned to teach open source from very basic .Kindly suggest or contribute to it .

Regards

Arun Prakash