[fedora-india] Openzilla a Bug tracking Application

shreyankg at gmail.com shreyankg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 09:05:34 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 1:06 PM, Bamacharan Kundu <bamachrn at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Today I have released Openzilla version 0.1 beta
> http://bamacharankundu.wordpress.com/2010/08/12/openzilla-v-0-1b-released/
>
> Feel free to have any suggestion or new fetures
> suggestion

* "Login Fialed please try again" - Spelling error
* What should be the "Base URL"? I tried both
"https://bugzilla.redhat.com" and
"https://bugzilla.redhat.com/xmlrpc.cgi", none worked.
* Please have a base URL set by default, preferably the Red Hat
Bugzilla. Allow users to change it to anothet URL if needed.
* Don't use Topics. Instead, first log the user in. Then fetch all the
Products the user has permissions to access, and list them. Then allow
users to pull all bugs for one/many product.

--
Peace and Love,
Shreyank Gupta