[fedora-india] FUDCon India/APAC, April 2011

Suchakra suchakra at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 10:37:28 UTC 2010

I inquired about the hall in Delhi Univ [1] . Its probably negative
there. I checked conference hall 7 at pragati maidan too. I have the
contacts of the Govt officer in charge. If the rate [2] is ok and
availability is there then I can contact. The problem in Delhi is that
due to CWG may venues may not be available. I overlooked it before. We
have a good auditorium and hall in CoEP, Pune where it can be arranged
and has everything except a working wi-fi for the moment (we can set
it up soon if required) We just had miniDeb Conf in the hall. Check
[3] for a pic of Hall and [4] for Auditorium. I can check with college
admin/Prof. Abhijit if its worth.

[1] http://www.du.ac.in/index.php?id=788
[2] http://www.indiatradefair.com/exhi/rental-for-hall-2010-2011.html
[3] http://suchakra.wordpress.com/2010/08/09/mini-debconf-pune/