[fedora-india] FUDCon India/APAC, April 2011

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 07:14:04 UTC 2010

Rahul,

CWG is Common Wealth Games which are being organized in Delhi this time.
Booking anything in Delhi for the month of October would be quite difficult
IMO. But it should be wide open for November-December. If you want FUDCon in
the month of October, Banglore or Pune would be a better location,

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 12:14 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:

>  On 08/18/2010 04:07 PM, Suchakra wrote:
> > I inquired about the hall in Delhi Univ [1] . Its probably negative
> > there. I checked conference hall 7 at pragati maidan too. I have the
> > contacts of the Govt officer in charge. If the rate [2] is ok and
> > availability is there then I can contact. The problem in Delhi is that
> > due to CWG may venues may not be available. I overlooked it before.
>
> Excuse my ignorance but what is CWG?
>
> > We
> > have a good auditorium and hall in CoEP, Pune where it can be arranged
> > and has everything except a working wi-fi for the moment (we can set
> > it up soon if required) We just had miniDeb Conf in the hall. Check
> > [3] for a pic of Hall and [4] for Auditorium. I can check with college
> > admin/Prof. Abhijit if its worth.
>
> Please do.  Also update the wiki with the references and rates so that
> we can compare and settle on one after evaluating the available options.
>
> Rahul

Aditya Patawari
http://yaps.co.in
http://blog.adityapatawari.com/