[fedora-india] need help

PRABIN DATTA prabindatta at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 15:10:23 UTC 2010

I am free media member and use to get huge request for free fedora DVD.
Due to this, I was forced to create a separate label in gmail as free-media.

Normally, I use to write fedora in a normal DVD and deliver them.
There are many who show me an eager or want to get CD/DVD packed in a
designed package/envelope.

Now, I am thinking and also want to deliver them fedora DVD something like this:
http://ranjith.zfs.in/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/fedora9dvd.png
or
if possible something like my old fedora 5:
http://prabindatta.fedorapeople.org/pictures/19-08-10_0109.jpg

currently I am unemployed  (preparing for higher studies, M.Tech).
So, it is not possible for me to support the cost of printing the dvd
banner for all fedora DVDs(4 or 5 printout is not a issue but for
20/30(minimum) print-out per month).

--
by Prabin Kumar Datta
prabindatta at fedoraproject.com
IRC: prabindatta
gtalk: prabindatta
GPG key ID: 3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688