[fedora-india] Using two interfaces simultaneously?

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 08:31:58 UTC 2010

hi,

Is it possible for me to use two separate internet connections, one via
eth0 and the other via wlan0 at the same time?

I have been allotted a wireless connection from University, however this
one presents some trouble in certain tasks (It's also deactivated from
0000 to 0600). Because I intend to set up a server where some of my
friends would hold accounts (for fedora-tour development etc.), I got
myself an Airtel internet connection (it needs to be on 24x7). It would
be great if I could use them both simultaneously and specify what
program should use what interface.

--
Thanks!
Regards,