[fedora-india] FUDCon India/APAC, April 2011

Suchakra suchakra at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 10:18:32 UTC 2010

The event wiki states :

"Note that the date proposed should be later than April 2010 and no
later than November 2010 to avoid conflicts with other major events
and to leave room to plan the budget. June and July will be vacation
time for students but they are likely busy with internships"

Is it 2011? I'm a bit confused still.

Suchakra