[fedora-india] foss.in added to Fedora Events page

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 04:49:11 UTC 2010

 On 12/03/2010 12:12 AM, Ankur Sinha wrote:

Hello,

I've taken the liberty of adding foss.in to the events page[1]. I
haven't come across an event page for foss.in yet, nor am I sure on who
the event owner is (Rahul?). Please correct the entry as required.

Thanks,
regards,
Ankur

[1]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Events#FY11_Q4_.28Dec._2010_-_Feb._2011.29_3

Added.  Thanks.  Aditya and Suchakra have mailed me their slides and I will
get back to you folks on that.  Quick reminder for rest of the mini conf
speakers.  Do try and get your slides ready by this weekend.   Use the
template at

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Presentations/Template

We will have a standard look and feel.