[fedora-india] Fedora for kids

Narendra Sisodiya narendra at narendrasisodiya.com
Fri Dec 10 06:05:49 UTC 2010

Those who are working on Fedora for Kids , May you please create/share the
inital kickstart file and howto start working over it.
I have documented and uploaded all the code related to schoolos  -

http://code.google.com/p/schoolos/
http://wiki.schoolos.org/index.php?title=Create_SchoolOS%28Ubuntu_based%29_using_UCK

We can use schoolos coding repo and anyother place but guys can be start and
through out basic version ?  My understanding to Fedora is limited, a
smallest working kickstart file and how to use will be much appreciated,
After then after that for me it will be much easier
* to add/create software
http://schoolos.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/Ubuntu/Add_Remove_Packages.sh
* apply these customization  -
http://schoolos.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/Ubuntu/Apply_Gconf_Setting.sh
* adding Indic langs -
http://schoolos.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/Ubuntu/LanguagePack.txt
* Add these books -
http://schoolos.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/Ubuntu/Download_Ebooks.sh

And much more,, Stuck at initial stage..

PS: Fedora for Kids, SchoolOS, Edubuntu and all other distro aim for
samething, this is the reason we need to collaborate..
PS: I have create a wiki dedicate for school system on FOSS -
http://wiki.schoolos.org this contains lot many helpful things, This will be
useful.. Please look at content and add what you want to add...

Thanks

--
│    Narendra Sisodiya