[fedora-india] FOSS.IN 2010 Retrospective

Suchakra suchakra at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 10:02:03 UTC 2010

> So I am looking forward to any feedback from participants.

In short, I enjoyed the show thoroughly, I am new but still met my
Fedora friends as if I had known them for long :)

> The one thing that immediately comes to mind is that, we
> were asked for x86_64 media for a number of users, much more than any
> other event that I have seen.  So it does appear x86_64 has gone
> mainstream now and we need to do media for both architectures going
> forward with more x86 media still.    We probably could have used more
> keychains and buttons as they were way too popular as usual.

Absolutely. We need x86_64 media for future events by default. If
possible more Fedora Key-chains too. Also, in case of increase in
quantity of swag, we may need to arrange for proper logistics too.
Also we could have done well if we had 2 separate banners (as in flex
banners). The table cloth came in handy though and was a valuable
article we had ;)

> talks and everything in between.

Talks were nice, were not repetitive, arranged in a proper order and
distributed well throughout the given time slot of the miniconf.  I
would like to know how I fared specifically though :p