[fedora-india] missing stropts.h

Hirak Sarkar hirak123456 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 14:17:06 UTC 2010

I want to compile the the source code given in a well known unix programming
book(stevens) .I downloaded the codes but unable to build it ,giving me an
error
error: stropts.h: No such file or directory
I don't know what to do....
I am using fedora 11 latest gcc in the system.
I also try to include the search path which include a file
-I./usr/include/xulrunner-sdk-1.9.1/system_wrappers but it does not help . I
open the header file and the definition is there #include_next<strops.h>
so ultimately there is not the original file...
any one please help..
--
Hirak Sarkar
CSE 3rd year