[fedora-india] GNUnify Schedule and Fedora Plans - 19&20th

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 12:41:58 UTC 2010

Hi

GNUnify has its schedule list at

http://gnunify.in/19-feb-2010
http://gnunify.in/20-feb-2010

People attending please try and be there around eight so that we can
discuss plans in person

I have a session at 10 in the morning and Fedora related ones are spread
out within the two days instead of a single Fedora activity day like in
the past due to unavailable of a dedicated room but since we have more
contributors flying in we can a few potential things planned including a
package a review session and hopefully fix some of the FTFBS ( ) bugs
due to the ld change in Rawhide now

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2010-February/130782.html

I have proven packager access and could commit and build any patches you
might have for these bugs and since we are nearing the Fedora 13 Alpha
release and past the freeze this would be a good and fairly simple task