[fedora-india] Two Problems

Manilal K M libregeek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 10:37:12 UTC 2010

On 22 February 2010 15:53, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 02/22/2010 03:51 PM, Manilal K M wrote:
>>
>> I don't want to divert the main issue in this thread. To be specific
>> about #538761, there are two facts:
>>
>> 1. I used to have higher resolutions in Fedora 10 and 11 on the
>> __same__ hardware
>>

> Yes and this is a regression from the switch to kernel mode setting

Why didn't the patch applied to 2.6.31.6-147.fc12 didn't find it's
place in later versions?

>From an end-user point of view such bugs are real headache, so the
community may need some mechanism to quickly respond to end-user
related issues.

I am still proud of Fedora, since it's the only distribution which has
fewer critical bugs than any other distro. :)

--
Manilal K M : മണിലാല്‍ കെ എം.
http://libregeek.blogspot.com