[fedora-india] [commercial][ot] Anyone interested in running tuxdvds.com

Sameep sameep at tuxwire.com
Thu Feb 25 16:01:45 UTC 2010

hello ,

Thank you for your reply. I'm looking for someone who would want to
administer and run an Online Linux Store. I'll provide the domain [tuxdvds.com
] and the hosting. I can also provide a fresh install of whatever
ecommerce cms you choose. I'm not looking to make any money out of
it . So any money that you make from the store is yours.

On 25-Feb-2010, at 9:30 PM, jawwad sajid wrote:

> i am

Sameep
sameep at tuxwire.com