[fedora-india] request for speaker for our FOSS festival Mukti 2010

Rangeen Basu sherry151 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 17:39:12 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 9:59 PM, Stephanie Das Gupta
<stephaniedasgupta at gmail.com> wrote:

> I suggest you check with Subhodip and Arindam because from what I have heard
> from IDG they have been called by TCS up to join at end of January and will
> be stationed in Ahmedabad.

That is true.

One thing I would like to add is that people are forgetting about our
ever enthusiastic Ratnadeep. He is a Fedora contributor and is also a
good speaker. Last I checked, he was working on the FedEx project and
could very well get a hackfest organized around it.

Copying Ratnadeep in case he is not going through the mailing list.

--
Regards
Rangeen Basu Roy Chowdhury
sherry151 at gmail.com