[fedora-india] request for speaker for our FOSS festival Mukti 2010

Mon Jan 11 09:08:07 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 2:27 PM, Roshan Singh <singh.roshan08 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am not so good speaker who can be motivating to an audience of 50 or 100.
> I can teach things to motivated people. Moreover when a person/contributor
> speaks it is much more effective.
>
> DVDs may or may not be provided. All we need is a good speaker, who can show
> things, impress people and make them contribute. I hope you understand.

I do. I'd suggest that you talk with a few of the potential speakers
off-list and check if they are able to make it. Further to that,
please use the trac to take this forward. Someone who can tell a story
that others can relate to will get the audience to be interested in
becoming part of his/her work. That's all it takes.

Mukti has been one of those events that I have never managed to come
down and attend. I hope that organizers like you work tirelessly to
build up a momentum that motivates the students to step up and do good
work. Thank you for all that you do out at NIT-Durgapur.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>

Sent from Brisbane, Qld, Australia