[fedora-india] I just uploaded a photo that I want you to see!

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 07:06:36 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-01-31 at 12:27 +0530, Amarendra Kumar wrote:
> How the hell are we getting mails from this
> "invitation at mydailyflog.com"?
>
> Amazing! It's time we should have more than one admin if there's
> actually only one.

hi,

Don't you think you're wasting too much time on this thread? AND
elongating it unnecessarily in the process?

Is ignoring ONE email that difficult? Please do not participate in this
sort of rants. This is also not supposed to happen on a mailing list.
You're as much at fault as the spammer himself.

I'll tell you an easy way to handle spam. Hit "delete", that's one
keystroke and takes a second at max.

Please keep that in mind the next time.

Please do not reply to this thread anymore.. DO NOT FEED TROLLS.

regards,
Ankur