[fedora-india] Fwd: some help needed

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 08:09:45 UTC 2010

 On 07/02/2010 10:32 AM, SUCHETA PANDA wrote:
> Sir,
>      I am working in Fedora 12 and I had downloaded the s/w Kile 2.1
> beta 4 from internet. I could not able to view DVI,PS or PDF file from
> Kile. It is showning filename(Okular) system exit with 127. What to
> do, please suggest. Thank you.

Kushal has answered the question but I wanted to highlight a couple of
things:

* You have replied to a arbitrary mail unrelated to your question.  This
is called as thread hijacking.  Instead of doing this, press the compose
or write button in your mail cliient and write a new mail.
*  Please drop the "sir".  In the free software word, we prefer casual
conversations and don't follow a rigid hierarchy.