[fedora-india] Successfully Installed Fedora13 failed to boot?

Sriranga(77yrsold) withblessings at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 05:59:38 UTC 2010

Hello,
In continuation of my email dt jul 24,2010, I like to inform you that I
followed the instructions laid down in
the website   *
http://dailypackage.fedorabook.com/index.php?/archives/158-System-Recovery-Week-Rescue-Mode-and-Reinstalling-Grub.html
* as follows

 chroot /mnt/sysimage
# grub
grub> find /grub/grub.conf
(hd1,2)
grub>root (hd1,2)

grub>setup(hd1)
 succeeded  Done.
grub> quit
Rebooted.

Noticed that no grub was displayed Instead  bootable winXP and ubuntu are
displayed.
As such failed to boot.
Valuable guidance requested.
-sriranga(77yrsold)