[fedora-india] Fwd: Trouble installing Fedora 13

Myself sherry151 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 08:49:34 UTC 2010

Dear basu,
 after fixmbr using Winxp tried  to re- install fedora 13 successfully
installation completed with direction to reboot. After removing
DVD(fedora13) tried to reboot. But windows menu shows Winxp and ubuntu
but not showed Fedora.
What is the commandline to fix fedora boot sector similar to fixmbr
for Winxp.  Using LiveCD is it possible to fix boot sector of Fedora13
and if so step by step to be followed may kindly be informed.
With regards,
-srianga(77yrsold)

--
Regards