[fedora-india] Hi, trouble in fedora media program

Ashwin ashwin.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 18:38:17 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 28 July 2010 12:07 PM, Frank Murphy wrote:
> On 28/07/10 03:43, Ashwin wrote:
> --snip--
>> Is there any regional or any other kind of bias here ?
>>

> Not from me, records speak for themselves.
> My only concern if the lack of activity from Indians to help their own
> (on the surface) 40+ Indian Volunteers. About 6 actually send media.
> Yet I close up to 200 requests for media per month unanswered.
> Have you joined the freemedia program?

It is nice to know about your unbiased approach, which is also evident
from the few emails sent by you on this thread.

I do download a copy of the OS which I use, and provide a copy to those
who approach me directly.  At our local LUG we maintain a library which
people can avail to make their own copies. In a way, there is free /
copy for free approach I have maintained for many years, and would like
it to continue the same way.

The only reason for me to post on this thread was to highlight the
rebuke that Arshad got due to a specific insensitive approach by an
individual which went unchecked.

with Regards,
ASHWIN