[fedora-india] Hi, trouble in fedora media program

A. Mani a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 22:06:33 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 1:17 AM, Frank Murphy <frankly3d at gmail.com> wrote:
> If someone doesn't colect a Media, post it.

It is a very hard job to do within cities.
The media may get damaged in regular post.
The queue for speed posts are usually too long.

But within cities, we have lots of contact for media and those who
want can easily get them from others.
Even I receive phone calls requesting for media.
I do not look for the caller's ticket in the freemedia program,
because as an Ambassador, I can deal with the request directly.
In addition we have lots of FOSS programmes in which Fedora media are
distributed.

Mailing media to rural/semi-rural areas makes sense however.

We should also look at using 8.5 GB DVDs and providing a more complete
solution.

Best

A. Mani

--