[fedora-india] Hi, trouble in fedora media program

Ashwin ashwin.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 03:30:53 UTC 2010

On Thursday 29 July 2010 01:11 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>   On 07/29/2010 12:24 AM, Ashwin wrote:
>> On Wednesday 28 July 2010 03:16 PM, Ravi D. Sharma wrote:
>>> Hello all,
>>>

>>> @ASHWIN
>>> Madan is also not directed to fedora media program. and i deeply
>>> appreciate your reply to Rahul.
>>>
>> I hope I was able to articulate the exact problem which Arshad has
>> faced, and if left unchecked has the potential to multiply.
>
> It almost sounds you want volunteers to accept responsibility for what
> they do.  How nice we have come full circle on this.

Please do not twist my posting to suit your ideas.
Please do not put your words in my mouth.

This is the worst that you can do.

When some one communicates - there should be a sincerity in the
communication made, which does not exist either in yours right now, and
nor did it exist in the one sent to Arshad.

If you recall, you mentioned a bias for names...Correct ? Since, you are
being (or acting) so dumb, so let me ask it directly - Is there a
negative bias for the names which have a Mohd. somewhere ?

with Regards,
ASHWIN