[fedora-india] Hi, trouble in fedora media program

Ravi D. Sharma rdsharma4u at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 17:38:08 UTC 2010

Hello Guys and folks,

We have seen enough and no need for clarification further. As we are not
looking what happened already but engaged to make crap on each other.
I appreciated frank and Ashwin's patience, forgive the childish act. Ankur
please have some patience, look at the issue than decide to reply. As i have
seen there was nothing on which you have to make sorry. unfortunately you
did.

So chill guys!!
regards,
Ravi

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 1:12 PM, Frank Murphy <frankly3d at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 28/07/10 23:45, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> <snip>
> >
> > (Question for Frank to answer: following this discussion, how many new
> > free media contributors from India have you had sign up?).
>
> 0
>
> <snip>
> >
> > Another question for Frank: You accept some tickets, and not others.
> > That way, you're also being biased. Maybe you're biased over tickets
> > that are filled in first !? This entire charade on "bias" is crap.
> >

> I pick my 2 as per guidelines:
> a) Is there any from my country
> b) What media I have currently DVD vs CD
> 3) Where else can I help.
> 4) I am suspicious of Box Numbers (no proper address)
> 5) Have I some extra money this month to help others.
>
> No bias, just a system that works for me.
>
> <snip>
>

> > Do what you can, don't sit and yap and debate and discuss.
> >
> > Ankur
> >

> We do appreciate all you do for us Ankur.
>

> --
> Regards,
>
> Frank Murphy
> UTF_8 Encoded
> Friend of Fedora

R.D. Sharma
Fedora Ambassador*,
Lecturer, Bioinformatics, Dept.of Microbiology,CCS University, Meerut