[fedora-india] unable to boot fedora with Err22

Sriranga(77yrsold) withblessings at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 06:17:35 UTC 2010

i have dual boot sata-0 winxp/ubuntu  sata-1 Fedora 13 installed.
 computer=Dell  -optiplex  330  Bios A07 Intel core2 dual,.In the bios setup
unable to set sata-1  as first 1 to boot Fedora. At present Sata-0
is set as 1 as *default by bios*.
I have experience and familiar with bios of Intel pentium models III and IV
whereas this bios of Dell is new to me.
At present I am able to boot only windows and ubuntu -SATA-0 and not
fedora 13-Sata-1 which displayed as Err 22. Valuable solution is requested.