[fedora-india] Hello

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 14:39:22 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 8:04 PM, Saquib anwar <saquib777 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello
>       i am new to fedora. I know its difficult to make a bench over here. I
> am very passionate about development. i will like to carry out works on
> testing and development of fedora. I am having good knowledge of C , C++ ,
> HTML, JavaScript, PHP.

I am not sure what you mean by 'bench', but if you're implying that
joining Fedora project development initiative is difficult, then
you're mistaken. Check out this link to see ways in which you can
contribute to Fedora:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join

Since you are good at programming, these areas might interest you:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join#OS_Developer
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join#Web_Developer_or_Administrator

--
Siddhesh Poyarekar